It barely comes as a surprise that more and more couples are gravitating towards online wedding invitations to save cash and simplify their wedding plans without compromising quality.
Read on if you are uncertain whether you should jump on this trend and contact us to craft your personalized digital wedding invitation.
Some of the many advantages of choosing to engage our services and opt for an online wedding invitation include:
No Likelihood for Delivery Mistakes
Are you wondering whether you managed to remember Uncle Thomas’ address? One of the best things about our online wedding invitations is that you will never have to bother trying to figure out who got your wedding invitation and who did not because of a mistake by the post office or human error.
When you send an email to the wrong email address, you will receive a response immediately informing you that you made a mistake (with the wedding invite), sending it to the incorrect email address. On the other hand, you might never know what happened with a mistyped postal address.
Updating is a Walk in the Park!
If you need to make any modifications to your wedding invitations, you can easily change things in a couple of clicks. In contrast to conventional paper invitations that have to be printed again, an online wedding invitation from us makes sure that you are not committing to the invite design until you have all your wedding plans 100 percent finalized.
If you are planning a destination wedding or even a traditional wedding on a large scale, you will need to know who is coming as soon as possible. There will be no need to wait for several weeks to receive a response when you use our online wedding invitations. All of your guests can RSVP within a few minutes of you sending out the wedding invitations. Is it not wonderfully convenient?
Save Yourself a Lot of Money
The most common reason that people prefer to use our online wedding invitations rather than paper ones is that the former is economical and saves you a considerable amount of money. When it comes to paper invitations, you have to spend cash on a unique wedding invitation design as well as fork out cash for printing and posting.
Furthermore, once you put together all of the other invitations that you will have to pay for, such as save the date, bridal shower invitations, and reminds of the wedding rehearsal, things begin to look quite expensive. There is no denying that when you use our online invitations, you can save yourself hundreds of dollars!
Some of the examples of how you can use our digital wedding invitations include:
- You can send our design via text message, instant message, or email.
- You can track your RSVP with several online sites or apps; brides can mention this on their invites.
- You can select which extra cards you require; for example, wedding invite & info card and (or) well-wishing.
How does it work?
Once you are finally able to decide what digital wedding invitation design you want, all you have to do is simply follow our easy and fast ordering process.
- Provide us all the details of your wedding event (fill out the needed information in our form)
- Proceed straight to checkout
- You will get three stages of editing free of charge when you choose one of our online wedding invitations. Once we receive your order, our skilled designers will tailor your order with the details of your event and send you proof and revisions via your email that you provided earlier.
- The final order of your wedding invitation will be emailed to you in the form of a high-quality PDF/JPEG file.
- Once you receive your approved online wedding invitation, you can download it, save it, text it, print it (if you want a tangible copy), or email it to all of your guests attending the wedding. You can easily save the wedding invitation file to your USB, laptop, or any other device.
- At this point, you are ready to invite all your guests and send out your wedding invitations.
You Can Print the Invitation & Cards as Well!
Brides who want a tangible copy of their wedding card and would like to save money as well have the option to print out the card too! You (They) can print it a local print shop or from home, or use any of the online printing websites available. What’s more, you (they) have the flexibility to choose their own card stock as well as per their preferences!
After a monumental event in your life, and you have come back from your honeymoon, it is ideal to graciously thank those who helped make your special day a truly memorable one. Expressing gratitude to those who made your wedding into such a joyful occasion perfectly ties the proverbial bow on your wonderful wedding day.
Match the Thank You card of your wedding to your wedding theme, or you can choose a contrasting style as well from our broad selection. Our designs run the gamut from modern and rustic to classic and casual. Moreover, some of our wedding ‘thank you’ cards boast the feature of photo layout options. By using one of these cards, you can treat your guests to a first official glimpse at your wedding photography! How cool is that?
Be sure to reach out to us as soon as possible if your wedding event is round the corner, and you are looking for a top-quality wedding invitation in a digital format.